BSAFE – Arc Flash Protection System
Working with electrical systems comes with some inherent risks, such as electrical shock hazards and arc flashes hazards. But risk reduction and arc flash mitigation are possible by using high quality equipment designed to improve safety and performance. The BSAFE system was created and built to do just that – as well as provide an improved design and increase uptime!
Benefits of the BSAFE System
- One part number reduces the time needed to design, procure, and install.
- Flexible design that can accommodate new or existing control panels.
- Provides arc fault protection by removing exposure to line side power supply and implementing arc flash prevention measures.
- Facilitates safer testing and troubleshooting by design.
- Improves uptime by reducing boot up time.
View Our Other Services
Electrical Control System Design
Looking for an electrical control system design to accommodate a unique and complex application, or a standardized solution? Control Systems International Engineering (CSI) can design and build...
Troubleshooting, Commissioning, Software, Hard wire Field Check, Installation / Start up supervision Controls Systems International Engineering's (CSI) startup and commissioning experience...
PROCESS / INSTRUMENTATION WORK: Controls Systems International Engineering has experienced designers who have developed electrical control solutions using a multitude of PLC and DCS platforms and...