BSAFE – Power Management Protection System
Working with electrical systems comes with some inherent risks, such as electrical shock hazards and arc flashes hazards. But risk reduction and arc flash mitigation are possible by using high quality equipment designed to improve safety and performance. The BSAFE system was created and built to do just that – as well as provide an improved design and increase uptime!
Benefits of the BSAFE System
- One part number reduces the time needed to design, procure, and install.
- Flexible design that can accommodate new or existing control panels.
- Provides arc fault protection by removing exposure to line side power supply and implementing arc flash prevention measures.
- Facilitates safer testing and troubleshooting by design.
- Improves uptime by reducing boot up time.
Assess your equipment for safe use in the workplace with our downloadable guide.
View Our Other Services
Electrical Control System Design
Our EPLAN-certified team can create a personalized electrical control system designed to meet the needs of your applications, no matter how complex or unique. CSI creates advanced electrical...
Commissioning & Project Management
Simplify the commissioning of your electrical control systems and make your automation run smoothly for you. Incorporate custom automation features into your manufacturing line to ensure effective...
Trust CSI to create the optimal instrument solution for your industry needs, from temperature control to personalized torque sensors. At Control Systems International (CSI), we exceed...