CSI offers clients quality solutions and equipment from well-known brands such as Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Schneider, GE, Fanuc, ABB, Cognex, and other trusted equipment manufacturers.
Our team engineers and builds high quality custom automated systems and control solutions for our customers. We also offer onsite support, remote support, training, and knowledge transfer to our clients’ maintenance teams, to ensure that their operations run smoothly.
WE ENGINEER, DESIGN, AND BUILD:
- Custom automation solutions for, heater control systems.
- Pressure control test benches and pressure instrumentation systems.
- Controls power management solutions, i.e.: BSAFE.
- Laser etching systems.
- Electrical panels/cabinets built and assembled to North American UL or European CE standards.
- SCADA system controls/control rooms (Plant floor to front office).
- Safety Systems utilizing; safety PLC’s (Control Logix, Compact Logix, Pilz, and others).
- Variable frequency drive applications (speed, torque, or positioning).
- Network/communication architecture design.
- PC-based operator interfaces, built to suite or modified (Rockwell/Wonderware).
- Turn-Key Robotic solutions and programming/integration.
- Automation notification systems from plant floor to mobile device; production status of machine and maintenance level status.
While executing projects, our team of skilled trades personnel also offers:
- Support / Training in latest PLC/technology
- Automation process reviews, optimization suggestions
- Robotic Programming and cycle time optimization
- Technical documentation services
- Schematic updates to CAD / EPLAN for old machinery and systems
CSI engineers and technicians are familiar with working internationally in Canada, the US, and Mexico.
CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FOR EFFICIENT OPERATIONS
Our control systems, integration, and commissioning services are engineered, built, and implemented to premium automation standards. Learn how we can build automated solutions that will maximize the return of your operations, helping you achieve your operational manufacturing goals!