Electrical Control System Design
Looking for an electrical control system design to accommodate a unique and complex application, or a standardized solution? Control Systems International Engineering (CSI) can design and build leading edge automation control systems and solutions to meet your process needs and specifications.
Advanced Controls Systems
Complete with a touch screen HMI, our team’s PLC or PC based control panels utilize Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE Fanuc, ScadaPack, Quickpanel, Proface, or other hardware platforms and with support for various communication protocols such as Ethernet, Profibus, Devicenet, Modbus, DH+, SNP and others, CSI can provide complete flexibility and compatibility with existing equipment.
Control System Experience
Our experience building advanced electrical control system designs is far reaching, with our team’s combined expertise, we’ve designed and implemented complex and custom solutions for our clients:
- Electrical Panel Design for power distribution and electrical control systems
- Motor speed / torque control applications
- Servo motor interface and utilization
- HMI consoles (panel and software)
- PLC to an enterprise application interface
- Part tracking
- Diagnostic annunciation and tracking for real world events (notification via cell phone, email or HMI for trending purposes)
- Historical trending of real-world variables (temperature, speed, humidity, position, etc.)