Are you passionate about innovation and applying technology to solve real world problems?
At Control Systems International Engineering Inc., we are a team who puts innovation and collaboration first. We welcome individuals who are passionate about automation technology and thinking outside the box.
At CSI, we support our colleagues through mentorship and collaboration while we all continue to develop and refresh our professional skill sets. We support our staff becoming members of the PEO and OACETT, as well as apprenticing towards a full Red Seal trade license.
Many of our team members are Licensed Industrial Electricians, Engineers, Technologist or Technicians. CSI encourages professional skill building extra-curriculars such as learning different programming languages, learning newly emerging technologies, learning various spoken languages and knowledge of other cultures. All of these areas are points of strength and pride among at CSI, making us stronger as a team and a better supplier to our clients.
If you’re interested in joining the CSI team, please forward resume to email@example.com
E3 CONTROLS ENGINEER
(3 years experience or more)
General Purpose of Position:
Responsible for engineering, design, development, and testing, of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic control systems for plant tooling and equipment. Requires decisions to be made within the limits of general practices and standards. Use independent judgement, but can receive some direct guidance from a LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER.
Candidate Employment Requirements:
- Maintains a valid drivers license in the US or Canada.
- Retains the privilege of US and Canadian travel.
- Has US or Canadian Academic credentials or they are currently translated by WTO
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to Independently initiate control system designs from a written sequence of operation.
- Engineer and design electrical wiring diagrams.
- Design electrical control panels.
- Design programmable logic controller software.
- Design programmable operator interface software.
- Comprehension of pneumatic piping diagrams.
- Comprehension of hydraulic piping diagrams.
- Tryout and debug control systems of tools and equipment.
- Provide technical support for installation of tools and equipment.
- Provide technical support for training of plant personnel.
- Travel to plant sites as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work with others as part of a team.
- Able to maintain positive client relationships, has client project references.
- Proficient with application of PLC hardware and software.
- Proficient with application of servo drive hardware and software.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- High level of oral and written communications skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Familiarity with basic electrical standards.
- Familiarity with basic safety standards.
Education and/or Training:
- College degree with a major in engineering or equivalent training.
- Training in computer applications required for control system design (e.g. AutoCAD, logic and HMI development software, etc.)
- Requires related work experience of at least 4 years.
If you’re interested in this position, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org